- 13 km of the main line from approx Te Roti to Stratford to be detailed
- 10 km of the Egmont Branch to be detailed and aerial photo coverage extended
- Opunake Branch to be aligned and detailed
- Manaia branch to be aligned and detailed
- SOL to be aligned and detailed. Currently aligned up to the first 10 km out of the total 143 km.
- Various bits and pieces such as gaps in aerial photography and some of the detail around Whanganui to be completed.
Overall the progress is fairly impressive, the major task at the moment being to do the SOL. I expect it will take about a week to complete the SOL outright and maybe another week to tidy up the other bits and pieces. This means it should be near completion by the middle of February.